The Tower Realty Corporation is a driving force in the Brookfield commercial and industrial real estate field. Handling office, retail, investment and industrial properties as well as land, these professionals also take on residential listings. When the company needed “Space Available” banners for commercial properties in Brookfield, CT, its management team contacted our signage experts.
The product we designed spells out the “Available” designation in large, red letters. At the top, you see the company’s name in blue. Right below, the contact information that consists of a phone number and website address also displays in blue. Our technicians traveled to 487 Federal Road to install the banner over a box cabinet that marks the presence of a vacant commercial property.
Which Banner Product is Right for You?
Whether you sell commercial real estate, manage buildings that are currently for lease or are in an entirely different line of work altogether, there is a good chance that you need banners for a broad range of applications. We have put together some of the most commonly requested products.
- Vinyl banners. We create customized vinyl banners for any occasion. Whether you need images alongside the lettering or prefer to display text-only products, we can help. Sizes range from about one foot in height to 16 feet and one foot in width to 50 feet. Custom tailoring your product’s size is no problem.
- Mesh banners. When you intend to display the product in a windy setting, it makes more sense to order a mesh banner that consists of specially arranged fibers. This approach makes it unnecessary to cut wind flaps into the product. You still get the same height and width options as well as the great looks of bold colors.
Attach these banners with hems and grommets or request pole pockets to fit a variety of post diameters. We recommend asking for reinforced hems and corners to increase the longevity of the item.
Another product choice involves banners suitable for interior display. In commercial real estate, you would see these products inside a mall property or office building.
- Fabric banners. Attach these with hem and grommets or request a pole pocket fit. A satin material presents with a bit of shine. Although custom sizing is available, typical height ranges start at one foot and go all the way to four feet; widths typically start at one foot and go up to 50 feet.
- Canvas banners. This is the kind of luxurious display product that you would anticipate seeing inside a class “A” office building. We recommend the use of full-color graphics. Standard sizes are usually smaller than fabric products, but customization is once again an option.
Ordering Commercial Real Estate Banners in Brookfield, CT
Contact our graphic artists to discuss your product requirements. We work with you to put together a look that brands your company while effectively communication with the consumer. At the same time, we offer you a broad range of options that help you to stand out from the crowd. Contact us today to discuss your order.
When you are in the business of leasing or selling properties, you need commercial real estate signs for Bethel, CT, locations. This signage product has to be highly visible, potentially reusable and adaptable. When the Real Living Scalzo Group Real Estate professionals at 2 Stony Hill Road needed this type of product, they contacted us for assistance.
Post and Panel Signage for Mountain Hollow
The property consists of nine available one and two-acre sites that feature custom homes. The signage displays in a V-shape and uses white posts and a combination color panel featuring black, white and red. The latter shows the color of the group’s logo. Consumers seeing this product take in the description of the properties, contact information and an invitation to visit the company’s website to learn more about the Mountain Hollow development.
Real Estate Sign Options Abound
When you want to make a property stand out, signage plays a huge role in attracting the attention of the prospective buyer. What are your options?
- Post and panel signs. Take a page from the playbook of our client and opt for the V-shaped post and panel sign. It is an excellent display choice for setups near highways, currently undeveloped parcels of land and entrances to active construction sites.
- Inverted L-shape post with a panel. For the residential market, these are the quintessential “For Sale” signs that everyone knows. For the commercial property market, this is the easy-to-recognize “For Lease” alternative that you might find in a mixed zoning neighborhood setting or in front of an apartment building.
- Banners. Banners are a favorite of property management companies that lease office spaces and storefronts. They frequently detail the square footage of the available spaces as well as the number of leftover suites. Contact information rounds out the display.
- A-frames. The A-frame sign may be a staple for the residential property agent who hosts and open house event. That said, it is also gaining favor with the commercial property manager or leasing professional who operates an on-site office and wants to signal that there is an agent on the premises. Doing so attracts the foot traffic that may consist of those in search of an office or storefront.
Setting Yourself up for Success
Our experts have found that the successful use of commercial real estate signs in Bethel, CT, depends not just on the primary displays but also on secondary signage that reinforces the advertising message of the central marker. Also, excellent branding depends on the repetitive display of a company’s name and logo. For this reason, more and more real estate professionals choose to commission not just one signage solution to advertise a property but multiple signs of different types.
For example, a professional might opt for a post and panel setup and then add a fence-mounted panel a few yards down the road. This repetition is highly effective in reinforcing the messages you seek to send and engaging the consumer in a dialog. Contact us today to learn more about your commercial real estate signage options.