When Leo’s Garage moved into its location, one of its main concerns was outfitting the venue to welcome customers. Before long, it was time to consider signage. Placing marketing information on awnings for buildings in Danbury, CT, is a common practice. Not surprisingly, there was already an awning present above the venue’s entrance. It featured a pink tone with other businesses’ advertising information still visible. At that time, the management team of Leo’s Garage contacted us for assistance.
Combining an Awning Restoration with a Marketing Message Display
We turned this awning into…
We visited our client’s location to take measurements of the awning and gauge its overall condition. When it was clear that the item was in good repair, we designed a new look that would spell out Leo’s Garage and feature the company’s logo and colors. The new look presents with crisp images and fits in perfectly with the wall backdrop. You would be hard-pressed to show where the former tenants’ information used to be. In fact, the awning looks so pristine that it has a like-new appeal.
Advertising with Awnings
…a stunning awning that advertises the business!
The awning is a convenient advertising tool. Combine it with a building sign for best results. It is interesting to note that there are several different types of these marketing products.
- Dome. The dome shape, which is what you see above the entrance to Leo’ Garage, is ideal for narrow settings. It is more ornamental than functional although it will protect entrants to a venue from rain.
- Convex. The convex shape is suitable for displays above windows. It is larger than the dome and allows for adaptable displays on the front and sides.
- Straight slope. When you want to protect visitors to your storefront or service business from rain or the sunshine, the straight slope awning is a good choice. Unfortunately, the advertising surface is somewhat small, which is why more and more companies opt for the convex style.
- Sign box. The sign box awning, in contrast, is an ideal presentation surface for your advertising information. Its large size encourages the display of a company’s name, logo, contact information and even a niche explanation. In some ways, it mimics the versatility of a lightbox cabinet. It is not a functional awning when it comes to rain or sunlight protection.
Should You Buy a New Product or Opt for a Restoration?
If you have an awning on your company’s property and want to use it for advertising purposes, you may be able to save money by having us restore its appearance rather than replace it altogether. We start out with a design consultation and a visit to your venue for an evaluation of the product.
If it is in overall good shape, and if the restoration is a better choice financially, we recommend that you proceed. On the other hand, if there is extensive damage and it would cost more to rebuild the awning’s structure than simply replace it, we tell you ahead of time so you can make an informed decision. Contact us today to learn more about our awning restoration in Danbury, CT.
Located at 274 Main Street, Boost Cycle is a spinning fitness center that caters to the indoor cycling clientele. As a boutique fitness studio, the company emphasizes the availability of classes that challenge beginners as well as advanced athletes. By focusing on weights as well as climbs, this company succeeds at bringing in aficionados of the sport that simply cannot get this type of experience at a standard gym. Yet because the company took over the location from another owner, the management team needed the pros from Unlimited Signs, Designs & Graphics to come out and update the signage.
Awning Letters for Retailers in Newtown, CT
The signage for Boost Cycle takes the form of an awning. Our technicians removed the prior company’s lettering. Next, our graphic artists designed and manufactured the lettering for the new owner, which includes blue and green style elements. We installed the letters and effectively updated the sign with their elegant look. Now, the cycling studio markets and brands the company with the awning. This product also succeeds at providing wayfinding assistance to consumers in search of the studio.
Building Signage Makes a Huge Difference after an Ownership Change
When you stay in the same niche but change ownership, it is vital to modify building signage as soon as possible. Those who knew that the original company would go out of business may not realize that someone else has taken over and is operating a company in the same niche. Consumers in search of the new company will not realize that the business is open but has not yet had a chance to switch out the signage. As a result, we recommend a signage change as soon as you are the confirmed owner of the venue.
You have plenty of options open to you.
- Lettering modifications. When your sign consists of an awning with vinyl lettering, it is easy to change out the letters and identify your company as occupying the location. This is also true for a business that uses dimensional building letters for its identification.
- Box cabinet. A lightbox cabinet can be as easy to update as changing out the facing. Removing the old facing and replacing it with a new one that features a digitally imprinted vinyl overlay is a cost-effective method for signaling the ownership change.
- Channel letters. When the business uses channel letters, a complete exchange of the letters is needed. Choose from front-lit, back-lit and dual-illumination models.
Remember that you need to change out the building sign as well as the display on any monument sign on the property. If you are in a shopping center with a pylon or similar tenant sign, remember to commission a new tenant panel as well.
Ordering Your New Signage
Whether you need vinyl awning letters for retailers in Newtown, CT, new lightbox cabinet facings or any other exterior building sign upgrade, our professionals can help. Contact us today to discuss the design of your signage product. We work with you to make the switch as quickly as possible.