Located at 10 Morehouse Lane in Norwalk, The Dave Leopold Team specializes in providing home inspection services for Fairfield County. Having built a strong reputation for expertise, easy scheduling, and impeccable ethics, the Post To Pillar franchise owner knew he wanted to increase his impact across the area. He contacted us at this point to discuss the design and installation of vehicle graphics in Fairfield CT.
Creating a Standout Product that Features Corporate Colors against a White Paint Job
After consulting with our client, we created a vehicle graphics and lettering package that hits all the right notes.
- Rear window. We applied the company’s name and niche explanation in the form of green and blue vinyl lettering and images that represent the brand colors of the firm.
- Hatch. The hatch features the company’s phone number as well as the website address. Because the business has invested in a personalized license plate, the combination of letters and colors results in a great mnemonic device.
- Rocker panel. We installed a broad blue stripe along the rocker panels. It features a thinner green line that accentuates it. This design, which uses the corporate colors again, displays around the vehicle’s body.
- Vehicle sides. The sides show off the same information you find on the rear window and hatch. Because there is more space, the style elements are proportionately larger.
All the way around, the business vehicle is an excellent example of corporate branding and marketing that is budget-friendly, reinforces brand awareness, strengthens name recognition, and enhances product knowledge.
Vehicle Graphics Options for Your Budget and Need
We work with fleet operators, single-vehicle business owners, and contractors who rely on work trucks, vans, and trailers. In short, if you drive it, we can put graphics on it. Depending on your vision, budget, and exposure needs, we have the right product.
- Full wrap. Do you like the idea of driving a mobile billboard that turns heads? You cannot go wrong with a full wrap that covers the exterior of your vehicle. To prevent a message cut off at the rear windows, we recommend the addition of a perforated cover. Your driver sees out; consumers only see your message.
- Partial wrap. We integrate your automobile’s paint job with the wrap. Choose coverage options featuring 75 percent, 50 percent, or 25 percent.
- A graphics package. When display coverage goes below 25 percent, we refer to the treatment as a graphics package. Splash graphics feature integrated letters that overlay the images. We would mount these graphics on your van’s hood, doors, sides, or rear doors.
- Lettering only. Present your company’s name, contact information, a niche explanation, and perhaps a menu of services or an explanation of your service territory.
Ordering Vehicle Graphics and Vinyl Lettering in Fairfield CT
Which graphics treatment is right for your business? Contact our vehicle vinyl graphics experts to learn more about your options and see how we can transform the nondescript look of a work car, truck, or van into a marketing and branding powerhouse. Call us today to schedule a consultation!