If you had the opportunity to buy high-quality, customized banners for your business, would you do it? Would it make a difference if we told you that these products are the cheapest banners in Connecticut? Is it possible to combine quality graphic design with a bargain basement price? Yes – and here is how.
- Select two retractable banner stands. This signage solution is a favorite on the trade show circuit because banner storage is easy and transportation is a snap. The same applies to the setup. One of the banner stands features the “X” design, which offers enhanced image display options.
- Commission two vinyl banners. The use of vinyl is customary for these stands. It is lightweight, durable, and unfolds time and again to present wrinkle-free messages. Choose vibrant colors or select black and white feature to catch the eyes of passersby. Our experts gladly help you with the design of the message and images.
- Examine your proof. After our artists work on the design, they will present you with a proof when they are confident that they have captured your vision for the finished product. The image you see is a faithful rendition of what the finished banners will look like. If you see anything that is not correct, or if you would like to add something else, now is the time to make the adjustments.
- Approve the proof and submit the signed estimate. When you love what you see, and we are confident that you will, simply sign off on the proof and the cost estimate. This formality is necessary because it gives us the official go-ahead that the signage looks exactly the way you envisioned it in the first place.
- Pay a 50 percent deposit. Our technicians begin production after we receive a deposit that totals half of the cost of your order. Doing so makes sense since it allows us to cover material costs we incur during the manufacturing process.
- Prepare to be amazed! Whether you stop by to pick up your signs or have our technicians come and bring them to you, prepare to be amazed by the clarity of the images, the crisp nature of the lettering, and vibrancy of the colors. A bit like an unveiling, we never get tired of customers seeing their finished signs for the first time.
Typically, you have to spend quite a bit more to receive excellent banners like that. But because we can take advantage of trade-preferred hardware and material costs, we are passing the savings on to our customers. There are no gimmicks or reduced services. We are using the same high-quality printing equipment we use on all of our orders. The same graphic artists that have been delighting our customers for a good long time also handle these orders.
Because we value our customers and want to ensure that all business owners – those with large enterprises as well as those who just recently moved out of a garage and into a first storefront – have access to this fantastic signage solution, we make this offer to everyone: buy 2 banner stands for only $149. Call us today!